Trillium Health Partners is committed to providing an exceptional experience for our patients and their families. We welcome your compliments, concerns or suggestions for improvement and encourage you to be involved in your care.
If you have a concern, please speak directly to your physician or care team member or ask to speak with the unit manager. Patient Relations Advisors are also available to you for assistance in resolving any complaints.
The Patient Relations Office:
- Is available to you if you are unable to have your concerns resolved directly with staff.
- Will address your concerns in a supportive and respectful way.
- Will listen with a sympathetic ear and assist you in a confidential manner.
- Will set up meetings and/or facilitate communication between patients, families and appropriate members of the health care team
- Will investigate and communicate your issues to the CEO/president, management, physicians and staff so they can be addressed accordingly.
- Will answer your questions and explain hospital policies and procedures to help you better understand your hospital experience.
- May utilize your comments to inform administration of potential quality improvements in the areas of care and treatment.
Patient Relations Advisor