How to Make an Appointment
We accept referrals from physicians or other healthcare providers. Self referrals are not accepted. If you are interested in an appointment in Genetics, please speak with your healthcare provider.
The doctor’s office will be asked to send us relevant family history and medical information.
The doctor’s office will be contacted with an appointment time. A letter confirming the appointment time and our location will be mailed directly to the patient.
Helpful information to give to your healthcare provider:
- Relevant family history including:
- who in the family has the condition(s)
- how are they related to you
- age of diagnosis
- Medical records for the affected individual such as:
- genetic test results
- doctor’s consultation letters
- pathology reports from surgery
- test results, such as x-rays, ultrasounds, blood work